All Branches are Hiring Technicians
in-house shop technician and mobile field service technician positions are available
- troubleshooting, repairing, and rebuilding lift trucks
- completing pre-delivery inspections, modifying lift truck attachments, maintaining parts inventory, and processing required paperwork in a timely manner
what we look for:
- minimum two years vocational training or forklift repair experience
- excellent skills in electronics, mechanics, and hydraulics
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- valid driver’s licence with a clean driving record
Florida Lift Systems, Inc. (FLS) has been locally owned and operating in Tampa, Winter Haven, and Orlando, Florida since 1952. FLS is a premier dealer of Toyota Material Handling U.S.A. We succeeded in winning the President’s Club Award for eight times in nine years. In our first year of eligibility we were able to obtain this prestigious honor. FLS is also Central Florida’s leading Toyota lift truck dealer. FLS expanded its region to North Florida and Southern Georgia in May 2004 by acquiring Southern States Toyotalift, (SST). SST is headquartered in Jacksonville, FL with branches in Ocala, Florida, and Valdosta, Macon, and Columbus, Georgia. FLS and affiliates have combined nine entities and employ over 170 people. As a distributor of material handling products and services, the companies represent the finest lines of equipment in the world; Toyota lift trucks, and Linde lift trucks along with Hawker batteries and chargers, C&D batteries, Interlake, Wildeck, Drexel/Bendi to name a few.
Florida Lift Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.